Key Stage 4 Options
- To help you make your decisions, we have produced an information booklet, video and subject information resources. See below for these resources.
- During lessons, option subject teachers will talk through the expectations and challenges that you can expect with the courses on offer.
- Should you have any further questions, feel free to contact your teachers directly for further advice, or email Mrs Dyson the KS4 Phase Leader.
Information for Parents and Carers
- To complete your child’s option choices for this year's process, please do this through the MS Form-the link has been emailed. This enables school to run the options process more efficiently and with less paperwork. This also means that you can make changes to your child’s options up until the closing date, without having to contact school.
- This online form will be opened Friday 24th February 2023, closing on Friday 3rd March 2023. Ioptions blocks and subject classes cannot be created until all students have returned their options choices.
- Please note that a parent/carer or trusted adult must support students to complete the options process and form.